- Leave bandage on for 1-2 hours.
- Remove bandage and wash tattoo thoroughly with a mild soap. Rinse and gently pat dry.
- Apply a very thin coat of A & D ointment or Aquaphor (a thin coat means that your healing tattoo needs to breathe), and blot gently with a clean paper towel.
- Wash tattoo again before going to bed. Pat dry and leave it alone until the next morning allowing it to dry out over night.
Days 2 - 7
Gently clean tattoo as you did previously. Apply a thin coat of A & D ONLY ONCE a day.
Days 8 - 30
Apply a white fragance free lotion to tattoo once or twice a day.
* VERY IMPORTANT! *
- DO NOT pick or scratch your healing tattoo.
- DO NOT soak underwater. i.e. baths, swimming, hot tubs.
- DO NOT re-bandage your tattoo
- DO NOT wear tight fitting clothes over your tattoo.
- DO NOT let your tattoo come in contact with other peoples filth. Be careful in hotels, gyms, and public restrooms. Please use common sense.
If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us.